Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

2009?

Ok, I must admit that this was a very long blogging break, but it's also been a lot of traveling in a short time, with many great sights, with very dear old and new friends, as well as family, a bunch of happy moments and of positive feelings that make me smile when I'm looking back. Now I'm not going to describe the last days in Heidelberg (out of control greek gods party ;) + missing final course evaluation, some good skiing in Feldberg, Schwarzwald, saying good-bye to everybody, packing again, Christmas markets and Gluehwein, way back to Romania), nor the lovely white Christmas in Arieseni (check out the picasa pics for some great sights, a lot of snow + the incredible amount of people on the unique piste in Vartop - the 26th of December was the apogee of it all) and not even the skiing week in Bad Gastein (best weather ever, plenty of snow, speeeeding down the slopes, great New Year's party). I've been a week in Cambridge now and discovered that I'm extremely short of time, so my thoughts for the year to come:
- drink black tea in earlier mornings
- make time listen to me instead of being time's slave
- increase work productivity and not time
- don't misbehave too badly, if the case let it be a cute way
- take it easier on the beer (switch to wine?)
- get lost in London at least once
- read, watch, listen, ask and learn
- photograph 100 sheep
- speak french
- climb rocks no matter how unappropriated the current surroundings
- visit at least 5 friends before the end of the ear, keep in touch with dear ones that I don't manage to see
- add a point to this list daily until the 20th of January
- blog at least twice a month ;)
As I've already made some substantial progress on this last point, I believe that all these things are doable, provided a tiny bit of good will is there. And it is for now. I'll just attach a visual flavor of the winter vacation I was talking about earlier.


ARIESENI








BAD GASTEIN






Wish you a great 2009, with all the improvements you're looking for!!!

Keine Kommentare: