Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Nothing special...


This has been obsessing me for a while so I decided on just sharing it... Decided is a strong word considering the time and the circumstances. Anyways, this song has something to it, and the fact that I can't hear it as often as I want in particular in some pubs annoys me. So let's just listen to it on my blog then, where I can be the DJ... Yes, it is old, but it takes a while for some people to build a taste. Take sea food for example - I'm still working on it, and that's hopefully just because of circumstances, again. Somehow, we are all trouble and this state makes us feel better than a plain, non-anything one, because at least we tried. We listened to a weird inner voice telling us to do it, and afterward we have at least something to sing about... or dream...

Keine Kommentare: